(Unfortunately We do NOT accept Delta Care, DMO, HMO, Medicare or Marketplace Insurance Plans as of now. We will not file claims for secondary insurance)
Give a child or teenager in your life something to smile about: an appointment with POST OAK PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY! We are the fun dentist kids love and parents trust. They'll receive a personal tour of our office and meet the friendly staff that wants to help them build healthy, beautiful smiles.
We treat children ages 0 to 18, including those with special needs. Caring for your child’s oral health through prevention, quality treatment, and positive motivation is our top priority. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive oral health care to the children of our community. We look forward to working with you to raise a generation of young people with excellent oral health and positive life-long attitudes toward dental care
Your child should visit the dentist by their 1st birthday. Your child should be informed of the visit and told that the dentist and their staff will explain all procedures and answer any questions. It is best if you refrain from using words around your child that might cause unnecessary fear, such as needle, pull, drill or hurt. Pediatric dental offices make a practice of using words that convey the same message, but are pleasant and non-frightening to the child.
At the FIRST VISIT - The following services will be rendered:
1. Consultation with parents and child about importance of diet, home care of mouth, and fluorides.
2. Demonstration of brushing and flossing of your child’s teeth.
3. A thorough dental examination, oral cancer screening, facial growth and development evaluation.
4. An oral prophylaxis (cleaning) and fluoride treatment as needed.
5. Consultation about your child’s dental needs and how we expect to meet those needs.
6. Arrange appointment schedule and payment plan (if needed) for treatment.
7. If x-rays of the teeth and jaws are necessary - an additional fee will be quoted.